Sonntag, 26. Juli 2009

Sunday Temptation

Wuey!
I just woke up just to realize that I am able eat again. Therefore i'll post some photos of the baked banana with honey and icecream my friend cooked yesterday. So step 1: You need bananas!

Step 2: A pot of boiling vegetable oilStep 3: Put the banana pieces in the dough and after it you put them in the boiling oil.
btw dont you think the banana in the middle
looks like a snail? :D
Step 4: EATING !! so.. i ate a lot. again. :D after it, my friend and I went to town. and I spent my very last money there : invested it a white bag from Accessorize and a black shirt from Pimkie. haha. just can't say no ._.

Leaving today for my friends place. we planned to .. cook.. again. but now we're not alone, meeting some other friends. gonna be fun. (maybe i should have breakfast now.. :D)
byee

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen