Freitag, 31. Juli 2009

Hamburg

Hohoho,
A few days ago, my friends an me went to Hamburg. Was pretty cool, although we did nothing but hanging around and eating :D


First thing we did after we arrived was going to a cafe and ordering some coffe or iced chocolate. (The iced chocolate, here on the left hand side wasnt worth the money, which was rather disappointing ._. )


Contrariwise, the caramel machiato was absolutely worth it. Just for the really cute sugar-pouches I was ready to order something.


So we were sitting around there in the sun. Since it was too warm (33°C!) we decided to go inside a shopping mall which was just close-by..


Inside, I was forced to capture the hint of fate in a photo :D Because my friend thinks about going there to study.
I'm too lazy to go on writing about that trip. its already 2:16 am and I should sleep now.. thinking about cutting my hair tomorrow.so i have to be absolutely sane and not overtired.
good night
Posted by Picasa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen