Samstag, 15. August 2009

Asia Addict

Me and my friend were shopping yesterday - well, the better description of what we were up to would be "food-seeing" :D haha. Some days we just use to go around and visit every asia shop in town.

I saw this Maneki Neko in one of the stores and I'm totally into it. I'd love to buy it but my friend was like "nooo stop lookin' at it. You don't need it" So I was forced to say good bye to this cute cat scuplture.. :( (psst.. I'll buy it another day, without anyone who can hold me off buying it :D )
Here some instant-food. Haha I used to buy so much of this stuff :D I love the curry flavored dishes.
Oh oh oh : MOCHI! Finally I found them again. I love them and bought 3 packs of mochis. One is green tea - flavoured, and the other two are with red beans. mhhh yummi. one pack is already finished :D mauhaha.

Spring rolls! I NEED them. I actually wanted to buy them but I was in cinema yesterday, watched Hangover (such a good movie!), so it was impossible to keep them cold :(

bye bye (going dancing now :D)
Posted by Picasa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen